Seaboard Corporation is a dynamic company with worldwide operations. We offer a broad range of domestic and international career opportunities at all levels and job functions.
We recognize that diversity is the key to successful operations and seek highly motivated, energetic people to join our diverse group. We value entrepreneurial spirit, respect and compatibility with fellow workers in a stimulating, collaborative and exciting work environment.
We are committed to providing competitive compensation and quality employee benefits. The diverse needs of our employees make the selection and provision of the most suitable mix of benefits an important objective for the Company.
9000 West 67th St
Benefits in 5 Key Areas
*Specific benefits may vary depending upon the position and location
“Family, that is what Seaboard Corporation means to me. When I think of my life at Seaboard, I think of the wonderful friends I have made these last 20 years. It would be a disservice to use the label of coworkers.”
“Seaboard Corporation is like a non-hierarchical working environment. No matter your title, you bump into each other around the office and there is a great atmosphere. We’re a Fortune 500 company with smaller corporate structure allowing for a broader scope of role, tasks and projects.”
- Medical Coverage: Options for Employee only, Employee and Spouse, Employee and Children or Family. Effective date of hire, if elected.
- Teladoc: Virtual doctor visits, including general medicine, dermatology and behavioral health.
- Vision Coverage: Included with Medical Coverage, if elected.
- Prescription Coverage: Retail Pharmacy and Home Delivery Pharmacy options.
- Dental Coverage: Options for employee-only or family. Effective date of hire, if elected.
- Voluntary Aflac Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident Coverage.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Assured Excellence Program: Program designed to connect employees and their dependents with high quality health care at minimal to no cost. The program includes benefits for a broad range of services.
- Wellness Program: Subsidized offsite gym memberships; on-site fitness center; on-site fitness classes; flu shot clinic; wellness topic lunch n’ learns; paid entry in various run/walk events; group and individual fitness challenges; Health Fair with Mobile Mammography available; periodic onsite mobile dentistry.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care options available.
- Employee Assistance Program: Confidential counseling, financial information and resources, legal support and resources, work-life solutions, and more.
- Livongo: Diabetes management program that is fully paid by Seaboard.
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance: Two times annual salary.
- Voluntary Life Insurance: Additional coverage options for employee, spouse and dependent children.
- Short-Term Disability Coverage: Full or partial salary continuation for qualifying medical leaves up to 90 days in duration.
- Long-Term Disability Coverage: Partial salary continuation for qualifying medical leaves over 90 days in duration.
- Competitive compensation and bonus packages
- 401(k) Retirement Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO): No waiting period for new employees to accrue and use PTO.
- Seven Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
- Professional Development Opportunities & Support: Professional certification/continuing education; in-house and off-site training opportunities.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: Reimbursement for tuition, fees and books. Up to $4,000 per year for undergraduate studies; up to $5,000 per year for graduate.
- Matching Gifts Program: 100% company match for qualifying charitable contributions up to $1,000 per year, per employee.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO): One full day or two half days per year to volunteer at a qualifying charitable organization.
- Charitable Activities and Events: Jeans for a Cause Fridays, KC Corporate Challenge, Polar Plunge & Strut Event, Human Dignity Week, Animal Friends Week, American Heart Walk, United Way Week, Race for the Cure, Angel Tree, Special Olympics, Ronald McDonald House, Blood drive, Turkey Creek Festival 5k, and more!
- Employee Events: March Madness Ping Pong Tourney; Kids to Work Day; Dogs to Work Day; Summer Send-Off Cornhole Tourney; American Royal BBQ; H. Harry Bresky Golf Tourney; Holiday Party.
- Catered Lunches: Cinco de Mayo luncheon; KC Eats monthly lunches; BLT Day; Pork Chop Day; Ugly Sweater Luncheon.
- Employee Meat Purchase Program: Pork and turkey products at discounted prices.