The Seaboard Foundation
The Mission of Seaboard Foundation is to support education, improve food security, and promote animal welfare/outreach in the communities in which we operate.
Board of Directors
Ellen Bresky – President
Eli Bresky – Vice President
David Rankin – Vice President-Treasurer
Michelle Clark – Vice President-Secretary
Michael Schultz – Director
The Seaboard Foundation has established new request and reporting requirements for grantees seeking funding. The Grant Request and Reporting Form is the only acceptable means of requesting a grant for consideration by the Seaboard Foundation.
Submissions may be made by mail or email, as noted on the form, and must include:
- Fully completed Grant Request and Reporting Form
- Organization details and overview
- New grant request information
- Report of previous grant usage, if applicable
- Organization’s most recent financial statement and a listing of trustees and board directors
All grant requests are due on or before October 1. Early submission is encouraged and appreciated. Incomplete submissions may be disqualified.
Grant Request and Reporting Form
Please send completed forms, supplemental documents and any questions to SeaboardFoundation@seaboardcorp.com