Seaboard Corporation is seeking qualified candidates for positions in a variety of professional disciplines. These positions are located at the Merriam, Kansas, office unless otherwise stated.
Online applications are accessible within each job listing below. In order to be considered for one of the positions listed below you must follow Seaboard’s online application process.
9000 West 67th St
Click here for help with online applications
If you have trouble loading the online application, please try some of the suggestions listed below.
- Clear the cache in your browser. In Internet Explorer you would click Tools, Internet Options and Delete Files. and Delete Cookies…
- Check to make sure that a Popup Blocker software is not blocking the application from opening. Disable all Popup Blocking software.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Internet browsing software you are using. If not, try upgrading to the latest version. You can use the following icons to download the latest version of one of these browsers.
- Check your computer for spyware. There are several free spyware cleaners that can be downloaded from the Internet. Adaware from Lavasoft and Spybot are a couple you can try.
- If none of the previous suggestions solve the problem, reboot your computer and try to access the application from a fresh reboot.
- Finally, if you continue to have difficulty, please access our website’s online application process from a different computer. We suggest going to your local public library (make sure to take your resume, on a disk, with you!).
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access seaboardcorp.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seaboard offers the following broad types of benefits: